Thursday 5 July 2012

Sewing and thinking...

 I've just completed this special commission for a lovely lady called Jennie who runs a 'Bed and Breakfast' up near Stratford upon Avon. Here's the link to her business. It looks amazing. If I'm ever up that way I'd love to go and stay! Check out that bathroom!

http://www.firscottage.co.uk/





 

I've been giving my mannequin a lot of thought. Have you seen the site, www.corsetlacedmannequins.co.uk/ ?

 That is the look I'm thinking of going for. Except nowhere near as good. But good enough for me. So you see, I can't be rushed. I need to create a pattern from scratch.
The stand got a bit of gluing today and perhaps I can get the spray paint out tommorrow.

Now, I'd better pack up that cushion before the cats get to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!