So here are my facts...
1. I don't mind mice, rats, snakes and most spiders but I'm frightened of woodlice.
2. I was up the top of the World Trade Centre one year and one day before it came down.
3. I hate having to wear glasses. Really. But not enough to want my eyeballs scorched with lasers.
4. I struggle with maths. Once I thought my daughters maths homework was a trick question which couldn't be answered. It wasn't and she was 5 at the time.
5. I think the best TV show that ever was, was 'Change that'. I dilligently recorded it every day to watch after work. I sooo wish they'd bring it back.
6. Fast forward to modern times and I really enjoy 'Made In Chelsea.' My favourite is Francis. They seem to have reinvented him since the first series.
I don't watch anything else really. I have the telly on with the sound off. I find it reassuring that it's there, like a window on the world, but the noise drives me mad.
7. I bite my nails and have rough hands like an elderly Norwegian fisherman. And it doesn't bother me. I can tell if a jumper is wool or acrylic by the way it snags on my hands or not. A very useful skill in second hand shopping if you don't like acrylic.
|My actual hands|
(Kidding! Obviously mine have paint on them.)
And my nominees are...
1. Curtise at The Secondhand Years
Smart, stylish and sometimes saucy
2. Loo from Jumbles and Pompoms
Creative and a vintage lover
3. Kat at Shoestring Lifestyle
Her and her partner are fixing up their home with vintage finds
4. Caroline at Mrs M's Meanderings
The car boot queen
5. Jenni from G'day at the Gables
An Aussie in Hertfordshire
6. Marie from Marie Debell
A fellow furniture painter
7. Kate at Just Pirouette and Carry On
A little bit of everything
8. Jane at Plain Jane
Crafty and flower loving
9. Sarah from People don't eat enough fudge
Leaving mayhem in her wake
10. Dee Dee at Vintage Retro Delights
This lady lives and breathes vintage!
11. Natalie at Sophistcated Yellow
She has very good taste!
12. Betsy from Betsy Speerts Blog
My new best friend ;)
13. First time buyer (sorry I don't know your name!) at Victorian Terrace Refurb
Nothing scares this lady! Inspirational!
14. Mary at Vintage Style at home
Pretty interiors and painting
15. Scarlet from The Finished Article
Likes similar things to me. What's not to love?
Ladies, if you want to play along, go ahead!